    Is possible to use javascript in core java.If yes means in what way we
    have to use and tell me the procedure and the simple coding ?

    , Sep 8, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > Is possible to use javascript in core java.If yes means in what way we
    > have to use and tell me the procedure and the simple coding ?

    <http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/scripting/programmer_guide/index.html>

    Since Java 6, the Rhino JS engine is included in the core Java
    Development Kit. I believe Mozilla has an engine (using different APIs)
    for several older version of Java.

    tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth

    Joshua Cranmer, Sep 8, 2008

  3. Daniel Pitts Guest

    Joshua Cranmer wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Is possible to use javascript in core java.If yes means in what way we
    >> have to use and tell me the procedure and the simple coding ?

    > <http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/scripting/programmer_guide/index.html>
    >

    > Since Java 6, the Rhino JS engine is included in the core Java
    > Development Kit. I believe Mozilla has an engine (using different APIs)
    > for several older version of Java.

    I'd like to see a V8 bridge myself. Although, V8 is windows only for now.

    Daniel Pitts, Sep 8, 2008

    Demo <http://pscode.org/jse.html>.

    --
    Andrew Thompson