Java with TIBCO --- Direct Client Req !!!!

netxure

Greetings from Inquest Solutions

We have an excellent opportunity matching to your profile for our
Direct Client

Position: Java With TIBCO
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: NY

Development duties will include. Application development at the back
end

Basic Technical Requirements
Java with Tibco Messaging
Financial Industry knowledge

Desirable Skills
Exposure to the Investment banking industry
Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Thanks and Regards

Naveen
InQuest Solutions
Voice: 248-636-1804
Email: (e-mail address removed)
http://inquestsol.com

Lew

Greetings from Inquest Solutions

We have an excellent opportunity matching to your profile for our
Direct Client

I love this, "matching to your profile". Aside from the ungrammatical
construction, who is "you" and what is the "profile" wrt clj.programmer?
Development duties will include. Application development at the back
end

Clearly "Inquest Solutions" comprises illiterate and unprofessional dweebs.

Mike Schilling

Clearly "Inquest Solutions" comprises illiterate and unprofessional
dweebs.

It's an unfortunate name for a software company, unless they're automating
autopsies.