Java with TIBCO --- Direct Client Req !!!!

Discussion in 'Java' started by netxure@gmail.com, Aug 8, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Greetings from Inquest Solutions

    We have an excellent opportunity matching to your profile for our
    Direct Client

    Position: Java With TIBCO
    Duration: 12+ Months
    Location: NY

    Development duties will include. Application development at the back
    end

    Basic Technical Requirements
    Java with Tibco Messaging
    Financial Industry knowledge

    Desirable Skills
    Exposure to the Investment banking industry
    Excellent written and verbal communication skills

    Thanks and Regards

    Naveen
    InQuest Solutions
    Voice: 248-636-1804
    Email:
    http://inquestsol.com

    , Aug 8, 2007

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > Greetings from Inquest Solutions
    >
    > We have an excellent opportunity matching to your profile for our
    > Direct Client

    I love this, "matching to your profile". Aside from the ungrammatical
    construction, who is "you" and what is the "profile" wrt clj.programmer?

    > Development duties will include. Application development at the back
    > end

    Clearly "Inquest Solutions" comprises illiterate and unprofessional dweebs.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Aug 8, 2007

  3. "Lew" <> wrote in message

    > Clearly "Inquest Solutions" comprises illiterate and unprofessional
    > dweebs.

    It's an unfortunate name for a software company, unless they're automating
    autopsies.

    Mike Schilling, Aug 8, 2007