/article

article
title
/title
author
/author
/article

/articleSet

using dom4j I put this XML into a org.dom4j.Document (named xmlDoc) and
for each "article" Node I wuold like to do some stuff so I wrote this code

Iterator iter = xmlDoc.selectNodes("//article").iterator();
while(iter.hasNext()){
Node n = (Node)iter.next();
System.out.println(n.asXML());
System.out.println(n.selectSingleNode("//title").getText());
}

the problem is that the first "println" prints correctly the content of
each "article" Node but the second prints always the FIRST article title
because the XPath search is done on entire document and not only inside
the current node.
Why this behaviour? I made some mistakes?
dat