    The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write.
    Please give some ideas to remember the programmes.

    , Sep 8, 2008

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:39:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote,

    >The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write.
    >Please give some ideas to remember the programmes.

    The key is to WRITE programs, not just read books or documentation. It
    will just wash over you until you write some simple programs.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Sep 8, 2008

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Sep 8, 2008
  4. Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:39:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote,

    >The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write.
    >Please give some ideas to remember the programmes.

    Use an IDE that help you navigate easily. Then there is much less to
    remember.
    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/ide.html

    Roedy Green, Sep 8, 2008
  5. Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Sep 8, 2008
  6. Tom Anderson Guest

    On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, wrote:

    > The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write. Please give
    > some ideas to remember the programmes.

    Amputate.

    tom

    --
    Teach us how to die well

    Tom Anderson, Sep 8, 2008
  7. Tom Anderson Guest

    Tom Anderson, Sep 8, 2008
  8. On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 03:39:32 -0700, phani.kmm wrote:

    > The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write. Please give
    > some ideas to remember the programmes.

    - Use meaningful attribute and method names.
    - Layout the code to reflect its structure.
    - DOCUMENT your code with readable comments that make sense when
    they are used to generate javadocs.

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. | Essex, UK