java

EJP

Pitch said:
It may halp th op. And it's not inaccurate. Objects are data. Data is
memory. Object variables (references) are named memory locations which
contain address of object's data.

So? *Everything* is memory. That doesn't make your answer useful. He was
surely asking about the *differences*.

Pitch

So? *Everything* is memory.
True.

That doesn't make your answer useful. He was
surely asking about the *differences*.

It's just my way of explaining things to peolple. If the OP had asked
more questions I would have explained. It seems he's not very interested
in the matter. :(