Java3d is now __ THE BEST __ Solution for Web Animation in a Browserwith Apple Macintosh OS X Suppor

P. Flavin

http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.lang.java.3d&[email protected]

Ian said:
Lets not forget Solaris and SGI.

Solaris is the web as much, if not more,
than any other operating system.

Linux probably being the next in line. ...

Ian

http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0311&L=java3d-interest&P=2724

I didn't forget or fail to mention Solaris
and I did also mention "other Unixes" :

http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0311&L=java3d-interest&P=2724

The Only problem We Web Animator have is the

criminally fraudulent activities of Nasa, NIST, and Yumetech.com :

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg26025.html

Nasa's Patti Koenig wrote:

| I had made an observation
| that when using the [ Sun ] __ vrml loader ___
| vrml97.jar within a java3D applet ...
|
| In light of this email, I plan to remove the
| applets [ and code developed at tax payers expense ] ...
| and all comments about java policy from my web site.

| Sincerely,
|
| Patti Koenig

http://groups.google.com/groups?&[email protected]
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg26080.html

Shouldn't you correct your errors Dr. Koenig ?

In a tax payer funded Nasa "educational" project

Dr. Koenig you sould Correct Your Errors rather than

destroy the evidence of your crimes with Yumetech fraudsters.

Nasa Does Animation with Java3d & VRML, and you can too.
---------------------------------------------------------- http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/Nasa_3d_animation.html

Web Animation with VRML & Java3d: Use Sun's VRML Loaders
-------------------------------------------------------- http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/vrml_loaders_working.html

Web Animation is Portable, Safe, and Easy with Java3d & VRML.
http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.lang.java.3d&[email protected]

While the Web runs largely on Unix machines including Solaris & Linux
most of the desktop is controlled by the company that
has been convicted of criminally using it Monopoly to
harm consumers, harm competition, and try to destroy
alternative portable solutions including Java even though
Java is probably the best solution to what may be the largest
problem of networked computing: Viruses and the Security
Risks mentioned by Nasa's Patti Koenig : a problem she exacerbates.

-- Paul, Java Developer & Web Animator

"Imaging the Imagined: Modeling with Math & a Keyboard"

Federally Funded Fraud Sucks: It harms US Industry, You and I.

Why do you do it ? Dr. Koenig ?
Why do you do it ? Sue Lavoie ?
Why do you do it ? Dr. Gomez ?
Why do you do it ? Dr. Sharon Laskowski ?
Why do you do it ? Arden Bement ?

cc: The Faudsters: Alan Hudson & Justin Couch of Yumetech.com and

"Patti Koenig, Nasa - Fastscript3d" <[email protected]>,
"Sue LaVoie ( Nasa JPL Manager 382 )" <[email protected]>,
"Dr Julian Gomez ( Nasa, Web3d.org BOD )" <[email protected]>,
"Dave Hodges ( Nasa JPL Space 3882 )" <[email protected]>,
"Arden Bement ( NIST, Director )" <[email protected]>,
"Factual Errors (Prentice Hall)" <[email protected]>,
"Rita Colwell (NSF,D)" <[email protected]>,
"Dr Sharon Laskowski ( NIST, vvrg )" <[email protected]>,

http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0311&L=java3d-interest&P=3681