Java3d is now __ THE BEST __ Solution for Web Animation in a Browserwith Apple Macintosh OS X Suppor

Discussion in 'Java' started by P. Flavin, Nov 5, 2003.

  1. P. Flavin

    P. Flavin Guest

    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.lang.java.3d&selm=

    Ian Nieves wrote:

    > Lets not forget Solaris and SGI.
    >
    > Solaris is the web as much, if not more,
    > than any other operating system.
    >
    > Linux probably being the next in line. ...
    >
    > Ian

    http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0311&L=java3d-interest&P=2724

    I didn't forget or fail to mention Solaris
    and I did also mention "other Unixes" :

    >> Java3d will run on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, Solaris,
    >> and other Unixes making it the best tool for
    >>
    >> animating VRML in a Browser with a modern OOPS language.
    >> ---------------------------

    http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0311&L=java3d-interest&P=2724

    The Only problem We Web Animator have is the

    criminally fraudulent activities of Nasa, NIST, and Yumetech.com :

    http://www.mail-archive.com//msg26080.html

    http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/Nasa_3d_animation.html

    http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/vrml_loaders_working.html

    >> Web Animation is Portable, Safe, and Easy with Java3d & VRML.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.lang.java.3d&selm=

    While the Web runs largely on Unix machines including Solaris & Linux
    most of the desktop is controlled by the company that
    has been convicted of criminally using it Monopoly to
    harm consumers, harm competition, and try to destroy
    alternative portable solutions including Java even though
    Java is probably the best solution to what may be the largest
    problem of networked computing: Viruses and the Security
    Risks mentioned by Nasa's Patti Koenig : a problem she exacerbates.

    -- Paul, Java Developer & Web Animator

    "Imaging the Imagined: Modeling with Math & a Keyboard"

    Federally Funded Fraud Sucks: It harms US Industry, You and I.

    Why do you do it ? Dr. Koenig ?
    Why do you do it ? Sue Lavoie ?
    Why do you do it ? Dr. Gomez ?
    Why do you do it ? Dr. Sharon Laskowski ?
    Why do you do it ? Arden Bement ?

    cc: The Faudsters: Alan Hudson & Justin Couch of Yumetech.com and

    "Patti Koenig, Nasa - Fastscript3d" <>,
    "Sue LaVoie ( Nasa JPL Manager 382 )" <>,
    "Dr Julian Gomez ( Nasa, Web3d.org BOD )" <>,
    "Dave Hodges ( Nasa JPL Space 3882 )" <>,
    "Arden Bement ( NIST, Director )" <>,
    "Factual Errors (Prentice Hall)" <>,
    "Rita Colwell (NSF,D)" <>,
    "Dr Sharon Laskowski ( NIST, vvrg )" <>,

    http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0311&L=java3d-interest&P=3681

    P. Flavin, Nov 5, 2003

  2. P. Flavin

    Dr Clue Guest

    Re: Java3d is now __ THE BEST __ Solution for Web Animation in aBrowser with Apple Macintosh OS X Supporting Java3d soon

    P. Flavin wrote:
    > >> Java3d will run on the Macintosh , Windows, Linux: The Web.

    Thats a good thing , as always something is better than nothing at all.

    > >> Java has emereged as __ THE ___ BEST __ SOLUTION ___

    Nothing is better than "a solution" be it my idea yours or perhaps some
    other.

    --
    --=<> Dr. Clue (A.K.A. Ian A. Storms) <>=--
    --=<[]>=- http://www.drclue.net

    Dr Clue, Nov 14, 2003