Javabeans - handling multiple forms on a single JSP

Discussion in 'Java' started by Chris Beach, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Chris Beach

    Chris Beach Guest

    Hi,

    I have a JSP page with several forms on it. Some of these forms are
    generated dynamically, and each of them submits some information to a
    database.

    Handling one form is easy, as I can simply make the form post to
    itself, and handle the
    data using a single bean. Since I have multiple forms, I now have a
    problem. Several of the forms on the page handle the same type of data
    (same input names), and a 'setproperty *' call for each of the form
    beans would change data in several beasn, not just the form/bean that
    sent the data.

    I am attempting to write a separate JSP with a single bean that
    handles a form submission. However, I'm not sure how to make this page

    Please help!

    Chris Beach

    Chris Beach, Sep 8, 2003