JavaBeans members

Mize-ze

Can a javaBean store and have access via <jsp:setProperty ...> to a
data member which is not a String or a primitive, let's say my own
created object.?
Thanks

Tom Forsmo

Mize-ze said:
Can a javaBean store and have access via <jsp:setProperty ...> to a
data member which is not a String or a primitive, let's say my own
created object.?
Thanks

If you use jsp:useBean you can specify your own class as a bean and then
access it with jsp:getProperty and jsp:setProperty.

You can also for example in give the jsp an object you created in the
java app by for example adding it to the ModelAndView of the reply.

Look for a description of "jsp standard actions"

tom