    data member which is not a String or a primitive, let's say my own
    created object.?
    Thanks

    Mize-ze, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Mize-ze

    Tom Forsmo Guest

    Mize-ze wrote:
    > Can a javaBean store and have access via <jsp:setProperty ...> to a
    > data member which is not a String or a primitive, let's say my own
    > created object.?
    > Thanks

    If you use jsp:useBean you can specify your own class as a bean and then
    access it with jsp:getProperty and jsp:setProperty.

    You can also for example in give the jsp an object you created in the
    java app by for example adding it to the ModelAndView of the reply.

    Look for a description of "jsp standard actions"

    tom

    Tom Forsmo, Nov 2, 2006