    Someone know if there is a such step by step tutorial and where is
    possible to get it?

    Thank you from Franco

    Franco Fellico', Nov 21, 2004

  2. Andrew Thompson, Nov 21, 2004

  3. Hi Andrew.

    BEFORE READ HERE PLEASE READ FIRST WHAT I WROTE YOU IN THE POST OF MY
    OTHER QUESTION.

    As I said you in the other message, I am able to create components in
    Delphi (I yet have created many components in that platform) so my
    objective is to know how do the same in Java. I have seen as I can add
    a property, a method and a event, but I have not yet understand how,
    after a event has been created, it can be fired in the code of the
    javabean.

    Looking at the code of a simple Javabeen that have some property, some
    method exposed and some event fired, I will immediately understand how
    all work.

    So I need to read only a step by step to build a simple javabean or I
    need only to read the sorce code of a simple javabean which have some
    property, some methods and some event to fire (I am particularly
    interested to custom event).

    Can you suggest me a place where I can find it?

    Many greetings. Franco in Italy

    Franco Fellico', Nov 22, 2004
  4. Hi Andrew.

    Franco Fellico', Nov 22, 2004