javac compiler

Discussion in 'Java' started by bob@coolgroups.com, Apr 27, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Apr 27, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a javac compiler that I can access through the web?
    > The one at http://www.physci.org/javac.js­p isn't working.

    i dont think anyone is going to share its cpu for doing some compiling,
    just install a jdk? whatss all the fuzz?
    Tjerk Wolterink, Apr 27, 2005

  3. FRED SCHMID Guest

    Try http://developers.sun.com/

    This should get you started with a development kit. I'm using JDK 1.5 It
    installs and gives you javac.exe

    hope that helps

    FRED SCHMID, Apr 27, 2005
  4. JScoobyCed Guest

    wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a javac compiler that I can access through the web?
    > The one at http://www.physci.org/javac.js­p isn't working.

    Eventually, you can write your own servlet that will compile you code,
    then allow you to download the resulting class(es), and put this servlet
    on a free java host (www.myjavaserver.com for ex.):
    1. one servlet to download source code file(s)
    2. one servlet to compile the source(s)
    2a. one servlet to create the jar
    3. one servlet from which you can download the resulting compiled code

    Eventually, one servlet that request different working classes to
    perform the tasks through an "action" flag.

    --
    JSC
    JScoobyCed, Apr 28, 2005