javac compiler

JScoobyCed

Does anyone know of a javac compiler that I can access through the web?
The one at http://www.physci.org/javac.js­p isn't working.

Eventually, you can write your own servlet that will compile you code,
then allow you to download the resulting class(es), and put this servlet
on a free java host (www.myjavaserver.com for ex.):
1. one servlet to download source code file(s)
2. one servlet to compile the source(s)
2a. one servlet to create the jar
3. one servlet from which you can download the resulting compiled code

Eventually, one servlet that request different working classes to
perform the tasks through an "action" flag.