JavaCV

Discussion in 'Java' started by New Programmer, Jul 6, 2011.

  1. Can JavaCV be used with google apps engine?

    New Programmer, Jul 6, 2011

  2. New Programmer

    lewbloch Guest

    On Jul 6, 9:10 am, New Programmer <> wrote:
    > Can JavaCV be used with google apps engine?

    Are you referring to

    lewbloch, Jul 8, 2011

  3. New Programmer

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:10:03 -0700 (PDT), New Programmer
    who said :

    >Can JavaCV be used with google apps engine?

    Reading http://code.google.com/p/javacv/ it says it needs a full JDK.
    I would guess then in this does not run on cellphones, but would run
    on desktops.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    Roedy Green, Jul 8, 2011
  4. New Programmer

    lewbloch Guest

    On Jul 7, 11:09 pm, Roedy Green <>
    wrote:
    > On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:10:03 -0700 (PDT), New Programmer
    > who said :
    >
    > >Can JavaCV be used with google apps engine?

    > Readinghttp://code.google.com/p/javacv/it says it needs a full JDK.
    > I would guess then in this does not run on cellphones, but would run
    > on desktops.
    > --
    > Roedy Green Canadian Mind Productshttp://mindprod.com
    > One thing I love about having a website, is that when I complain about
    > something, I only have to do it once. It saves me endless hours of grumbling.

    http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/
    seems to contradict that assessment, plus Google App Engine really
    doesn't have anything to do with cellphones.

    The best advice is to try it and see what happens. I don't see
    anything in the docs for either product to support or refute the idea
    that they could work together. Then again, I'm not reading them in
    depth, as the OP should.

    --
    Lew

    lewbloch, Jul 8, 2011