    link together.

    Thanks,
    Bryan

    Bryan R. Meyer, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Bryan R. Meyer wrote:
    > Suppose I have source files a.java, b.java, and c.java that I wrote
    > myself.
    >
    > c.java has a constructor that takes an instance of class a as a
    > parameter.
    >
    > When I run javadoc, there is no link to the documentation page for the
    > a class in the class c constructor on the c documentation page (where
    > the a class instance is a parameter).
    >
    > How do I fix this? I know how to link the regular documentation from
    > the Sun website, but I can't figure out how to get my own classes to
    > link together.

    Run Javadoc on all the classes at the same time, not separately.

    Michael Borgwardt, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Michael Borgwardt <> wrote in message
    > Run Javadoc on all the classes at the same time, not separately.

    I did this. I ran the following command:

    javadoc -link http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.4.2/docs/api *.java

    but no link to my own classes.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Bryan

    Bryan R. Meyer, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Bryan R. Meyer wrote:

    >>Run Javadoc on all the classes at the same time, not separately.

    > I did this. I ran the following command:
    >
    > javadoc -link http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.4.2/docs/api *.java
    >
    > but no link to my own classes.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    The classes probably need to be placed in a package. Using the unnamed default
    package is appropriate only for very small quick'n dirty programs, not for anything
    you'd need an API doc for.

    Michael Borgwardt, Nov 19, 2003