    Is there a documentation language for javascript source? We want to
    extract this information.
    Thank you.
    md, Apr 17, 2008

  2. md wrote:
    > Is there a documentation language for javascript source? We want to
    > extract this information.

    There is JSDoc of course, but it's outdated and its authors thought that
    JavaScript was a class-based language like Java and had the same types.
    (Probably they also thought there was only one ECMAScript implementation.)
    I would not recommend it, but YMMV.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSDoc

    PointedEars
    --