javadoc to ms word doc

VisionSet

Anyone got some tips to ease the conversion from javadoc to ms Word?

I've got the source code, I can produce html and yes ms word does understand
html, but its a laborious process with 50 files. And the html tables never
fit the width correctly.

Any tools to javadoc straight from source to ms .doc ?

TIA

Roedy Green

Anyone got some tips to ease the conversion from javadoc to ms Word?

Just load it. Word understands HTML, not so sure about what it will
do with the style sheets though, probably ignore them. You could
expe9riment with inline stylesheets. see
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/css.html.

Here is another approach. You might write a doclet plugin for JavaDoc
to spew what you want out in RTF for Word to eat.
See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/javadoc.html

And one final last ditch attempt. See if Acrobat will import the HTML
and render it as PDF then dump it out again as Word. I don't own
Acrobat to play. I it is too expensive.