javadocs equivalent for .net

ashish

iam wondering if there is a java docs equivalent for .net available..,
i want other developers to be able to see comments with my methods and
properties when they are using intellisense, like iam able to when i use
..net objects ( in the hint portion of intellisense )

i dont know if i expressed it correctly or not

any ideas would be appreciated ..

TIA
-ashish

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Is it this?

"NDoc is an extensible code documentation generation tool for .NET
developers."

"NDoc generates class libraries documentation from .NET assemblies and the
XML documentation files generated by the C# compiler (or an add-on tool for
VB.NET)."

"NDoc uses add-on documenters to generate documentation in several different
formats, including the MSDN-style HTML Help format (.chm), the Visual Studio
..NET Help format (HTML Help 2), and MSDN-online [1] style web pages."

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ndoc/

http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/wiki