    any ideas would be appreciated ..

    TIA
    -ashish
    ashish, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Is it this?

    "NDoc is an extensible code documentation generation tool for .NET
    developers."

    "NDoc generates class libraries documentation from .NET assemblies and the
    XML documentation files generated by the C# compiler (or an add-on tool for
    VB.NET)."

    "NDoc uses add-on documenters to generate documentation in several different
    formats, including the MSDN-style HTML Help format (.chm), the Visual Studio
    ..NET Help format (HTML Help 2), and MSDN-online [1] style web pages."

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ndoc/

    http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/wiki

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Apr 15, 2004

  3. Visual Studio .Net