JavaDocs for JMF?

Andrew Thompson

Where are the JavaDocs for the Java Media Framework? [1]
<http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/>

( Preferably for on-line browsing, but as part of a download
bundle would be sufficient )

Notes:
1) Searched for (javax.media.format.)VideoFormat using Sun's search
(9 hits - none the JDocs) and Google (pointing at Sun) (631 hits -
first page or so seemed not relevant) and added 'javadoc' to the
Google searh to narrow it to 14 hits - mostly forum messages.

2) I can see no SDK for the JMF, but everything JMF here compiles
just fine since I ran the 'JMF installation' package, which I
think aims to copy the JMF jars to every (damn) location it
can find a JRE/JDK bin. (..and yes, just uninstalled it to
check that the JpegImagesToMovie source I'm testing with suddenly
does not compile.)

3) The VideoFormat class is not listed in the core 1.5 SDK JavaDocs.

4) The most likely download bundle to include the JMF JavaDocs might
be a JMF SDK (which I cannot find) or the x-plat user version that
comes in a Zip file - it has a 'doc' directory but that only includes
attributions/formats/readme.html

5) This page does not contain the string 'javadoc'
<http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/reference/docs/index.html>

[1] ..are they a secret?