Javadocs not creating links for String, etc.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Dan W, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Dan W

    Dan W Guest

    I am creating Javadocs for a project I am working on and on the
    created pages it is not giving links to String and the sort. Example,
    for a constructor on a javadoc page, instead of having ...

    public FooBar(String foo, String bar) ...

    where 'String' before foo and bar is a link, I get ...

    public FooBar(java.lang.String foo, java.lang.String bar) ...

    where the 'java.lang.String' 's are not links.

    Does anyone know if this is just the way it is, or if it is path
    thing, or if I need to set a parameter when I call javadoc.exe? Any
    help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Dan Wilson

    Dan W, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Take a look at the -link and -linkoffline command line arguments
    for javadoc.
    --

    Carlton S. Anderson, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Take a look at the -link and -linkoffline command line arguments
    for javadoc.
    --

    Carlton S. Anderson, Jul 15, 2003