    performance. But in the bytecode there will be add some stuff. This
    will slow down the performance.

    Volker
    Horcrux7, Mar 15, 2008

  2. Horcrux7

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:57:40 -0700 (PDT), Horcrux7
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >I want to know how the performance of Javaflow compare with a
    >implementation of threads.

    Reading the abstract, I don't think JavaFlow is intended to replace
    threads. It is for freezing an application and then restarting some
    time later it where it left off. It not only freezes objects as does
    serialisation, it freezes the state of the app -- the local variables,
    the call stacks etc.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary