JavaHelp Problem - when used with modeless dialogs

Priyanka AGARWAL

Hi,

I have used JavaHelp in my application.
There are modal dialogs in my application.
The help is invoked on the main frame.
But when I open the modal dialog the help loses focus.
I want the help to be active on all the dialogs whether modal or modeless.
Is there a way??
Thanks
Priyanka

Thomas Weidenfeller

Priyanka said:
I have used JavaHelp in my application.
There are modal dialogs in my application.
The help is invoked on the main frame.
But when I open the modal dialog the help loses focus.
I want the help to be active on all the dialogs whether modal or modeless.
Is there a way??

It is not a problem with Java help, it is the way modal windows work in
Java. We just discussed that a few days ago. Either here or in
comp.lang.java.gui. You might want to search an archive for the discussion.

/Thomas