Javamail - error SMTP 554

tk

I have problem with send e-mail, if I send one mail is ok no problem, but if
I send mail in loop I have exception, this is code :

mail.polacz_SMTP(smtpServer);
while(st.hasMoreTokens())
{
String sent_to = st.nextToken();
mail.send(sent_to, from, subject, body);
}

podlcza_SMTP :

private static String zawartosc_maila=null;
private static Session session1;

public static void polacz_SMTP(String smtpServer)
{
try{
Properties props = System.getProperties();
boolean debug = false;

props.put("mail.smtp.host", smtpServer);
props.put("mail.smtp.auth", "true");
Authenticator auth = new SMTPAuthenticator();

session1 = Session.getInstance(props,auth);

session1.setDebug(debug);

}catch(Exception ex)
{
System.out.print(ex+"\n");

Send :

public static void send(String to, String from , String subject, String
body)
{
try
{

Message msg = new MimeMessage(session1);

msg.setFrom(new InternetAddress(from));
msg.setRecipients(Message.RecipientType.TO,
InternetAddress.parse(to, false));

msg.setSubject(subject);
msg.setText(body);

msg.setHeader("X-Mailer", "LOTONtechEmail");
msg.setSentDate(new Date());

Transport.send(msg);
System.out.println("Message sent OK.");

}
catch (Exception ex)
{
ex.printStackTrace();
javax.swing.JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"Blad podczas wysy³ania
poczty"+"\n"+ex);

AND DEBUG :

DEBUG: setDebug: JavaMail version 1.4ea
DEBUG: getProvider() returning
javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport,Sun
Microsystems, Inc]
DEBUG SMTP: useEhlo true, useAuth true
DEBUG SMTP: useEhlo true, useAuth true
DEBUG SMTP: trying to connect to host "smtp.wp.pl", port 25, isSSL false
554 RBL listed, go away
DEBUG SMTP: could not connect to host "smtp.wp.pl", port: 25, response: 554

maile ida pod jeden adres w petli (20 razy) i jak mowilem czesc sie wysyla :

DEBUG: setDebug: JavaMail version 1.4ea
DEBUG: getProvider() returning
javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport,Sun
Microsystems, Inc]
DEBUG SMTP: useEhlo true, useAuth true
DEBUG SMTP: useEhlo true, useAuth true
DEBUG SMTP: trying to connect to host "smtp.wp.pl", port 25, isSSL false
220 smtp.wp.pl ESMTP
DEBUG SMTP: connected to host "smtp.wp.pl", port: 25

EHLO p-4doukpgxp54lk
250-smtp.wp.pl
250-PIPELINING
250-AUTH=LOGIN PLAIN
250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
250-STARTTLS
250-SIZE
250-X-RCPTLIMIT 100
250 8BITMIME
DEBUG SMTP: Found extension "PIPELINING", arg ""
DEBUG SMTP: Found extension "AUTH=LOGIN", arg "PLAIN"
DEBUG SMTP: Found extension "AUTH", arg "LOGIN PLAIN"
DEBUG SMTP: Found extension "STARTTLS", arg ""
DEBUG SMTP: Found extension "SIZE", arg ""
DEBUG SMTP: Found extension "X-RCPTLIMIT", arg "100"
DEBUG SMTP: Found extension "8BITMIME", arg ""
DEBUG SMTP: Attempt to authenticate
AUTH LOGIN
334 VXNlcm5hbWU6
a3VsZWp0b21hc3o=
334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6
bGVvbmNhcnMx
235 go ahead
DEBUG SMTP: use8bit false
MAIL FROM:<[email protected]>
250 ok
RCPT TO:<[email protected]>
250 ok
DEBUG SMTP: Verified Addresses
DEBUG SMTP: (e-mail address removed)
DATA
354 Please start mail input.
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:17:08 +0200 (CEST)
From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: 20

..
250 Mail queued for delivery.
QUIT
221 Closing connection. Good bye.
Message sent OK.

Greg R. Broderick

tk said:
DEBUG SMTP: trying to connect to host "smtp.wp.pl", port 25, isSSL
false 554 RBL listed, go away
DEBUG SMTP: could not connect to host "smtp.wp.pl", port: 25,
response: 554

Indicates that the mail server that you're trying to connect to,
smtp.wp.pl is not allowing you to send email through it, because your IP
address is listed in a DNS-based blocking list (DNSBL also known as RBL),
such as SpamCop's SBL (c.f. <http://www.spamcom.org/sbl/).

To find out what DNSBLs your IP address is listed in, see
<http://www.moensted.dk/spam/>.

Cheers
GRB