JavaMail & JTextPane - display a message

dawciobiel

Hi,

In very short time in need to finish my program.
Have someone "ready" code, which can display emails (using JavaMail)
in JTextPane component?
I mean, that I want to properly show messages which consist (or
not) offew parts and with proper MIME header.
IE. I get message (multipart) whch consist of text in HTML, and parts
with images, and attachments (files etc.).

Maybe someone could point me how to do it in the easiest way?
(fastest/best)

Maybe first I should decrypt email message, and then, in some way,
deliver references (to parts of email) to JTextPane?
Or maybe JTextPane can decode by itself and know that graphic shold be
placed in correct place and shown with some HTML ?