Javamail problem

Camel

Hi All,

I am tring to send email through my smtp server over SSL connection. I know
the mail server requires SSL. When I run my program, I got:
SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?

What is the problem? any clues?

Thank you inadvance.

Below is my program:

------------code begin-----------
import java.security.Security;
import java.util.Date;
import java.util.Properties;

import javax.mail.Authenticator;
import javax.mail.Message;
import javax.mail.MessagingException;
import javax.mail.PasswordAuthentication;
import javax.mail.Session;
import javax.mail.Transport;
import javax.mail.internet.AddressException;
import javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress;
import javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage;

public class MailSender {

public static void main(String[] args) throws AddressException,
MessagingException {
Security.addProvider(new com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider());
final String SSL_FACTORY = "javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory";
// Get a Properties object
Properties props = System.getProperties();
props.setProperty("mail.smtp.host", "mail.myhost.com");
props.setProperty("mail.smtp.socketFactory.class", SSL_FACTORY);
props.setProperty("mail.smtp.socketFactory.fallback", "false");
props.setProperty("mail.smtp.port", "26");
props.setProperty("mail.smtp.socketFactory.port", "26");
props.put("mail.smtp.auth", "true");
final String username = "myUserName";
final String password = "myPass";
Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(props, new
Authenticator(){
protected PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication() {
return new PasswordAuthentication(username, password);
}
});

// -- Create a new message --
Message msg = new MimeMessage(session);

// -- Set the FROM and TO fields --
msg.setFrom(new InternetAddress("(e-mail address removed)"));
msg.setRecipients(Message.RecipientType.TO,
InternetAddress.parse("(e-mail address removed)",false));
msg.setSubject("Hello");
msg.setText("How are you");
msg.setSentDate(new Date());
Transport.send(msg);