javamail

focode

hello to every one.....

my question : how can i get the name of incomming mail server and
out going mail server , which might be filled after
"String from = " your ISP mail server here "
" String to = " your ISP mail server here "

posible answers :

1: consult you isp
2: check the thunder bird email account

i downloaded thunder bird but unfortunetly i did't have the name of
incomming mail server name and out going mail server name so i was un
able to create an account

secondly i made a call to callcenter of my internet service
provider( It is Relience anil dhirubhai ambani group , one of india's
biggest company) they told me that they do not have that information
on their system )

My query : it remains the same , but is their any alternative way to
get it , some default value ( i tried some but they are not working)
any java program through which i could get it

it is very important for my project

Simon Higgs

focode said:
hello to every one.....

my question : how can i get the name of incomming mail server and
out going mail server , which might be filled after
"String from = " your ISP mail server here "
" String to = " your ISP mail server here "

posible answers :

See my reply in c.l.j.h. Please don't crosspost.

SImon.

Lew

Simon said:
See my reply in c.l.j.h. Please don't crosspost.

That wasn't cross-posting. Cross-posting is when multiple groups are included
at once, as I did here. What the OP did was multi-post - send the same
message /independently/ to multiple groups. That is the heinous sin. Limited
cross-posting, while useless between clj.help and clj.programmer, is annoying
but not sinful. (Done here to unify the threads.)