javamail

Discussion in 'Java' started by focode, Jan 25, 2008.

  1. focode

    focode Guest

    hello to every one.....

    my question : how can i get the name of incomming mail server and
    out going mail server , which might be filled after
    "String from = " your ISP mail server here "
    " String to = " your ISP mail server here "

    posible answers :

    1: consult you isp
    2: check the thunder bird email account

    i downloaded thunder bird but unfortunetly i did't have the name of
    incomming mail server name and out going mail server name so i was un
    able to create an account

    secondly i made a call to callcenter of my internet service
    provider( It is Relience anil dhirubhai ambani group , one of india's
    biggest company) they told me that they do not have that information
    on their system )

    My query : it remains the same , but is their any alternative way to
    get it , some default value ( i tried some but they are not working)
    any java program through which i could get it

    it is very important for my project
    focode, Jan 25, 2008

  2. focode

    Simon Higgs Guest

    focode <> wrote:

    > hello to every one.....
    >
    > my question : how can i get the name of incomming mail server and
    > out going mail server , which might be filled after
    > "String from = " your ISP mail server here "
    > " String to = " your ISP mail server here "
    >

    > posible answers :

    See my reply in c.l.j.h. Please don't crosspost.

    SImon.
    Simon Higgs, Jan 25, 2008

  3. focode

    Lew Guest

    Simon Higgs wrote:
    > focode <> wrote:
    >
    >> hello to every one.....
    >>
    >> my question : how can i get the name of incomming mail server and
    >> out going mail server , which might be filled after
    >> "String from = " your ISP mail server here "
    >> " String to = " your ISP mail server here "
    >>

    >> posible answers :

    > See my reply in c.l.j.h. Please don't crosspost.

    That wasn't cross-posting. Cross-posting is when multiple groups are included
    at once, as I did here. What the OP did was multi-post - send the same
    message /independently/ to multiple groups. That is the heinous sin. Limited
    cross-posting, while useless between clj.help and clj.programmer, is annoying
    but not sinful. (Done here to unify the threads.)

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Jan 25, 2008