    application?
    What I really need is to be able to send my application as a sms or a
    mms. Is that possible?

    Jeppe Welling Hansen, Jan 30, 2007

  2. Jeppe Welling Hansen

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Jeppe Welling Hansen wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I have developed a java application for a mobile phone, but some how I
    > can't copy it.

    Copy from where? To where?

    > There is a lock iccon next to the application.

    Where is the lock icon appearing? More info is needed.

    > Can any
    > of you guys help me out? Is it something a can configure in my
    > application?
    > What I really need is to be able to send my application as a sms or a
    > mms. Is that possible?

    Yes. An SMS message type called WAP Push can send a link to a JAD file,
    and when you read this on a modernish phone, it will kick off
    application install. (Search the web for WAP Push to find out more.)

    How did you get your app onto the phone in the first place?
    lex

    Alex Hunsley, Feb 1, 2007