javaME locked on phone

Jeppe Welling Hansen

Hi!

I have developed a java application for a mobile phone, but some how I
can't copy it. There is a lock iccon next to the application. Can any
of you guys help me out? Is it something a can configure in my
application?
What I really need is to be able to send my application as a sms or a
mms. Is that possible?

Alex Hunsley

Jeppe said:
Hi!

I have developed a java application for a mobile phone, but some how I
can't copy it.

Copy from where? To where?
There is a lock iccon next to the application.

Where is the lock icon appearing? More info is needed.
Can any
of you guys help me out? Is it something a can configure in my
application?
What I really need is to be able to send my application as a sms or a
mms. Is that possible?

Yes. An SMS message type called WAP Push can send a link to a JAD file,
and when you read this on a modernish phone, it will kick off
application install. (Search the web for WAP Push to find out more.)

How did you get your app onto the phone in the first place?
lex