JavaOne 2004

Discussion in 'Java' started by Claude C., May 18, 2004.

  1. Claude C.

    Claude C. Guest

    I'm looking for other 5 guys that want to go to the conference this year, so
    that we can get the pass for 1495.83 instead of 1.795. Please see details at
    the link below.

    Please reply if interested.

    Thank you,

    Claudiu

    Buy Five, Get One FREE!

    Bring your whole team! Register as a group for five Conference Passes, and
    you'll receive a sixth Conference Pass free*. Call 888-886-8769 to register
    as a group.

    *Note: The group discount offer applies only to Conference Plus and
    Conference rates (not Alumni rates or other offers or packages), and group
    registrants must register at the same time.

    http://javaone.medialiveinternational.com/sf2004/registration.html

    Claude C., May 18, 2004