    Today's.

    Can I do this in Javascript?

    Thanks,
    Kerri, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Kerri

    Tom B Guest

    Yes you can.
    Try using the escape character. It should be \

    This isn't an asp question though.

    Tom B, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Kerri

    Ray at Guest

    www.aspfaq.com/5001
    Escape with a \.
    alert('Please enter today\'s date.');

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 1, 2003
  4. http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all
    businesses
    http://www.free-helpdesk.com - Completely free help desk software !
    "Kerri" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a Javascript alert as below.
    >
    > alert('Please enter Todays Date');
    >
    > This works fine.
    >
    > But I want an apostrophy after the y in Todays. Should be
    > Today's.
    >
    > Can I do this in Javascript?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Use double quotes to enclose the string:

    alert("Please enter Today's Date");
    --
    John Blessing
    John Blessing, Oct 1, 2003
  5. Kerri

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Bullschmidt, Oct 2, 2003
  6. The group would be about 1/3rd the size without all the OT posts.
    Every OT post generates at least two posts (itself, and the reply to
    it that says "don't post this here")

    --

    Phillip Windell [CCNA, MVP, MCP]

    WAND-TV (ABC Affiliate)