    The code JavaScript is not executed in the pages ASP in a server IIS 6.0 in
    Windows 2003 but if makes it in a IIS 5.1 in Windows XP, like I can configure
    it so that it is executed.
    JAC, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Server-side jscript? Show code. Give more details. How do you know it's
    not executed? What happens with
    <%@ Language=JScript %>
    <% Response.write("hey"); %>

    Do you have ASP enabled in IIS6?

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Apr 21, 2005

  3. http://www.aspfaq.com/2476
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2147

    --
    This is my signature. It is a general reminder.
    Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Apr 21, 2005
  4. JAC

    JAC Guest

    Not, the code ASP is good, but code JavaScript of client no, example of codes:

    <HEAD>
    <title>-------</title>
    <link href="../css/Styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
    </HEAD>
    <script language=javascript>
    function VerificaDatos()
    {
    if (fIngreso.usuario.value.length == 0)
    {
    alert("Ingrese su usuario, por favor");
    fIngreso.usuario.focus();
    fIngreso.usuario.select();
    return false;
    }
    return true;
    }
    </script>
    ..
    ..
    <form name=fIngreso method=post action=Ingreso.asp onsubmit='return
    VerificaDatos());'>
    ..
    ..

    In the instant of submit not executes the JavaScript code.

    JAC, Apr 22, 2005
  5. JAC

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Aaron could you also insert comments explaing which parts of your post are
    the body of the message? :>)

    I'm confused.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Apr 22, 2005
  6. JAC

    Agoston Bejo Guest

    "JAC" <> wrote in message
    > Not, the code ASP is good, but code JavaScript of client no, example of

    codes:

    Then this question does not belong to an ASP group. See the jscript group I
    cross-posted the answer.

    Btw, you may get around the problem by (instead of using a regular submit
    button) putting a regular button on the form that calls your function
    (VerificaDatos()) in its onclick event which in turn issues a
    fIngreso.submit();
    statement at the end - or it doesn't if the verification failed. (You may
    have to set the form's ID property to "fIngreso" as well for the above
    statement to take effect because it is referred to directly.)

    Agoston Bejo, Apr 22, 2005