    like this

    Data: </font></td>
    //HERE IS THE BLOCK TO PERMIT SHOW RUN TIME CLOCK
    <script language="javascript"
    src="Externo\liveclock.js"></script>
    <input id="pass" type="text" >
    <input id="pass" type="password">

    I try to do the same thing in .NET but I'm not having success.
    Any sugestions???????

    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca