Javascript browser compatibility internet resource?

Dot net work

Is there a resource on the internet to tell me which javascript can
work with which browser.

For instance, can I use style.color with all browsers - that kind of
thing.

Thank you,
Regards, dnw.

DU

Dot said:
Is there a resource on the internet to tell me which javascript can
work with which browser.

For instance, can I use style.color with all browsers - that kind of
thing.

That's DOM 2 Style, not javascript really.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Style-20001113/css.html#CSS-extended

HTML 4.01 cross-browser support (conformance tests):
http://www.robinlionheart.com/stds/html4/results

CSS2 conformance tests (still draft):
http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/tests/css2/

http://www.designdetector.com/articles/CSS2TestSuiteFailures.php

CSS2 browser support:
http://www.westciv.com/style_master/academy/browser_support/index.html

Draft NIST CSS2 Test Cases
http://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/~boland/css2/

Document Object Model (DOM) Conformance Test Suites
http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test/

W3C DOM compatibility
http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/contents.html

etc..