javascript built-in mini-browser mailer?

Hollywood

Hello dear members of the comp.lang.javascript newsgroup.

I'm building the "Contact Us" section of my .mobi site (xhtml and
html).
Is there any way to create an e-mail form that use the mini-browser
built-in mailer? (Perhaps a javascript code to add ?)

Many Thanks

Octavio

Evertjan.

Hollywood wrote on 06 nov 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
I'm building the "Contact Us" section of my .mobi site (xhtml and
html).
Is there any way to create an e-mail form that use the mini-browser
built-in mailer? (Perhaps a javascript code to add ?)

<form
onsubmit="window.location.href='mailto:' + this.Email;return false;"
<input name='Email'><input type='submit'>
</form>

I suppose.