Javascript contract trainers needed throughout the US

Sterling Ledet

Sterling Ledet & Associates authorized Adobe training is looking for
experienced freelancers who would be interested in contract training
opportunities with our firm.

We teach 3 day hands-on classes in our technical training centers and onsite
at customer locations across the U.S.

We have immediate need for Javascript trainers, with or without experience
with Adobe applications. Adobe application experience is a big plus.

Please see http://www.ledet.com/recruiting for more information