Javascript customization

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Jill Graham, May 18, 2004.

  1. Jill Graham

    Jill Graham Guest

    Hi,

    My ASP .NET pages contain some client-side javascript variables and
    functions :

    <head>
    <script language="Javascript">
    pageId = '[pageId]';

    function init() {
    ... do some work using the value of pageId ...
    }
    </script>
    </head>
    <form ...>
    </form>

    The variable [pageId] (e.g. 10, 20, 30, ...) should be filled in by my ASP
    ..NET script (server side) before the result is sent to the browser.
    How can this be accomplished ?

    Jill

    Jill Graham, May 18, 2004