javascript data submission

monguin

I wrote a simple script that takes one word each from two lists of
strings, and combines them to form a new word. I would like to make the
two lists more dynamic, for now what I want to do is create a form or a
popup window that allows users to add their own strings to the lists.
Is it possible to do this with javascript? I'd appreciate it if anyone
could point me to a site that has specific information on this.