JavaScript debugger for FireFox 1.5?

VK

Alex said:
What can be used?
venkman doesn't work, as I know.
Alex.

It does work (I have it installed on my FF 1.5). It just seems (and
noticed by others) that Mozilla Foundation and Venkman Projects are not
friends anymore. I don't know what did they do to each other :) but
Mozilla intentionally keeps outdated info on the Extention page.

Go instead to <http://www.mozilla.org/projects/venkman/> and find the
link to FF 1.5 version.

It will bring you to <http://getahead.ltd.uk/ajax/venkman>, read,
download and be happy :)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

VK said:
Alex said:
What can be used?
venkman doesn't work, as I know.
[...]

It does work (I have it installed on my FF 1.5).
True.

It just seems (and noticed by others) that Mozilla Foundation and
Venkman Projects are not friends anymore.

If that was so, this link was not there:
link to FF 1.5 version.

PointedEars