Javascript documentation?

riki

hi,
can anybody help me...i have Javascript biblie 3td edition in PDF format.
when i'm trying to find something it takes to long. is there any API
documentation regarding javascript with searchindex, list of all classes and
methods that i could just click on link (i.e. onClick()) and page opens with
info regarding that method...i don't know if i explained it right but if
anybody know what i mean and could help me it would be great :)
thanks

kaeli

hi,
can anybody help me...i have Javascript biblie 3td edition in PDF format.
when i'm trying to find something it takes to long. is there any API
documentation regarding javascript with searchindex, list of all classes and
methods that i could just click on link (i.e. onClick()) and page opens with
info regarding that method...i don't know if i explained it right but if
anybody know what i mean and could help me it would be great :)
thanks

You have to get it from each browser documentation, really. They
implement different things.

I have MS and NN/Moz links.

MS: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?
url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp

Moz/NN6+: http://www.mozilla.org/docs/web-developer/

riki

thank you kaeli...
is that just online documentation, or can i download it somehow an use it
localy on my machine