JavaScript documentation

runner7

Can anyone tell me if there is a JavaScript manual online somewhere,
similar to the PHP manual at php.net? I am also wondering if the
JavaScript language specification is online. Is it online for the
various different versions?

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 8/11/2006 2:12 AM:
Can anyone tell me if there is a JavaScript manual online somewhere,
similar to the PHP manual at php.net?

Not an all inclusive one.
I am also wondering if the JavaScript language specification is online.

ECMAScript is as close as you get. Check the FAQ.
Is it online for the various different versions?

Different versions as in different versions of the language in different
browsers, or, different versions as in different browsers and the
languages they support?

But yes, there is documentation online that covers the languages JScript
and Javascript. It is in the FAQ for this group.