    JavaScript language specification is online. Is it online for the
    various different versions?

    , Aug 11, 2006

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    said the following on 8/11/2006 2:12 AM:
    > Can anyone tell me if there is a JavaScript manual online somewhere,
    > similar to the PHP manual at php.net?

    Not an all inclusive one.

    > I am also wondering if the JavaScript language specification is online.

    ECMAScript is as close as you get. Check the FAQ.

    > Is it online for the various different versions?

    Different versions as in different versions of the language in different
    browsers, or, different versions as in different browsers and the
    languages they support?

    But yes, there is documentation online that covers the languages JScript
    and Javascript. It is in the FAQ for this group.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Aug 11, 2006

    , Aug 11, 2006