Javascript Editors

Useko Netsumi

I'm a beginner and would like to be able to spice up my web page written in
PHP using javascript. I was looking for a Visual JavaScript Studio but could
not find one.

Thanks

Hywel

I'm a beginner and would like to be able to spice up my web page written in
PHP using javascript. I was looking for a Visual JavaScript Studio but could
not find one.

That's not what I mean. I want to know what you want the editor to do
for you. Do you want step-through, break points, debugging, ...?

Gernot Frisch

That's not what I mean. I want to know what you want the editor to
do
for you. Do you want step-through, break points, debugging, ...?

Intellisense??

Useko Netsumi

Hywel said:
That's not what I mean. I want to know what you want the editor to do
for you. Do you want step-through, break points, debugging, ...?

All the above and look-ahead inline documentation for function, methods, etc

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Useko said:

Please configure your newsreader not to write attribution novels:
That's not what I mean. I want to know what you want the editor to do
for you. Do you want step-through, break points, debugging, ...?
[...]

Please <http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html>,
see also said:
All the above and look-ahead inline documentation for function, methods, etc

Well, it really does not make sense to have the latter feature in editors
for ECMAScript implementations (e.g. NS JavaScript and M$ JScript). Most
of the objects and properties are not part of the core language but DOM
based, and every UA supports a different DOM. The rest depends on the
implementation and the implementation's version to a large degree.
<http://pointedears.de.vu/scritps/test/whatami>

Read the public specs instead when coding. With increasing experience, you
will need less lookup.

HTH

PointedEars

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

<http://pointedears.de.vu/scripts/test/whatami>

Read the public specs instead when coding. With increasing experience,
you will need less lookup.

HTH

PointedEars

Hywel Jenkins

Please configure your newsreader not to write attribution novels:
<http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/>

Thanks for the link to a page about Outlook Express. Very useful
considering I haven't used OE to post to usenet for nearly 6 years.

That's not what I mean. I want to know what you want the editor to do
for you. Do you want step-through, break points, debugging, ...? [...]
Please <http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html>,
see also <http://jibbering.com/faq/#FAQ2_3>.

Are you talking to me? If you are, check my post again and you'll see
that Gravity did its job correctly.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Seems like it's a bit too late/early for you to post ...

Hywel said:
Thanks for the link to a page about Outlook Express.

You're welcome.
Very useful considering I haven't used OE to post to usenet for
nearly 6 years.

Usenet is not an 1:1 medium. Please watch the quotation level
and tell Gravity not to write attribution novels either. Besides,
I do not call you (e-mail address removed) either, so please change
this, too.
That's not what I mean. I want to know what you want the editor to
do for you. Do you want step-through, break points, debugging,
...? [...]
Please <http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html>, see also
<http://jibbering.com/faq/#FAQ2_3>.

Are you talking to me?

No, since you quoted correctly in contrast to Useko's fullquote.

F'up2 PointedEars

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>, seen in
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
Please configure your newsreader not to write attribution novels:
<http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/>

Please stop trying to impost "standards" which do not have general
Usenet acceptance. That which is in the FAQ is accepted here, as is
that which is cited by the FAQ, and the RFCs (and son-of-1036). That is
all.

We do not need the Fourth Reich here.