javascript encryption XOR, etc

mistral

I would like to implement a simple javascript code encryption(XOR,
unicode, etc) using javascript. Could someone tell me where to find a
ready javascript implementation of XOR (or of another very known
algorithm, simple) for html page? I want that encryption method works
reliable on most browsers, at least on MSIE + Firefox + Netscape. As
html page based encryptor.

First i need encrypt javascript use some algorithm, that provides
compact output. When the protected script first starts, a small
decrypter stub is first run that restores all of the original script
commands for the browser. (encoded scripts will have a decoder stub
prefixed before the code that is actually executed). This method will
provide protection from machines, like email harvesters, bots, software
etc - not from human. But this is fully enough for me.

Someone know such scripts?

thank you,
mistral

mistral

Vincent van Beveren пиÑал(а):
Ever tried 'protect javascript' as a google search term?