javascript for checking user

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Showjumper, Dec 23, 2005.

  1. Showjumper

    Showjumper Guest

    Why would need javascript when formsauthentication has methods for checking
    and redirecting the user already.

    Showjumper, Dec 23, 2005

  2. You *never* want to trust the client/browser to validate authentication.

    In the best case JavaScript might be turned of. In the worst case, someone
    has written their own browser or client to access your pages thereby
    bypassing your security.

    Peter Rilling, Dec 23, 2005

  3. Showjumper

    noor Guest

    hi,
    can any one tell me a javascript that can be called on mouseover event of a

    noor, Dec 24, 2005