    it requries some if, then statements, but Im not sure about the coding.

    TIA
    Doug

    Acorn Tutors, Sep 8, 2003

  2. "Acorn Tutors" <> writes:

    > I was wondering. I would like to create a form where if an option is chosen
    > in one box, it will change the options available in one later in the form.

    I assume these options are in select elements.

    > Can anyone point me to some code that could accomplish this. I figure that
    > it requries some if, then statements, but Im not sure about the coding.

    You can look at this:
    <URL:http://www.infimum.dk/HTML/multiselect.html>

    Please feel free to criticise it :)

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Acorn Tutors

    Matt Kruse Guest

    "Acorn Tutors" <> wrote:
    > I was wondering. I would like to create a form where if an option is

    chosen
    > in one box, it will change the options available in one later in the form.
    > Can anyone point me to some code that could accomplish this.

    I have a generalized library to do just this.
    See the "Dynamic Option List" library at:

    http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/

    Matt Kruse

    Matt Kruse, Sep 9, 2003