Javascript forms question, please help.

Acorn Tutors

Hi folks, thanks for reading.
I was wondering. I would like to create a form where if an option is chosen
in one box, it will change the options available in one later in the form.
Can anyone point me to some code that could accomplish this. I figure that
it requries some if, then statements, but Im not sure about the coding.

TIA
Doug

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Acorn Tutors said:
I was wondering. I would like to create a form where if an option is chosen
in one box, it will change the options available in one later in the form.

I assume these options are in select elements.
Can anyone point me to some code that could accomplish this. I figure that
it requries some if, then statements, but Im not sure about the coding.

You can look at this:
<URL:http://www.infimum.dk/HTML/multiselect.html>

Please feel free to criticise it :)

/L

Matt Kruse

Acorn Tutors said:
I was wondering. I would like to create a form where if an option is chosen
in one box, it will change the options available in one later in the form.
Can anyone point me to some code that could accomplish this.

I have a generalized library to do just this.
See the "Dynamic Option List" library at:

http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/

Matt Kruse