Javascript function generating manu

sunkids

Hi All:
Recently I have encounted the problem with finding the object
by using IE Develop tools, DOM viewer. The object is a cell in the
table with javascript function onclick. It will show an drop down
manual maybe it's a layer( looks like). I need to click a (button, link
or another javascript event), which I don't know. This drop down manu I
can't find in the html in original DOM object. I think this is
dynamicly generated by javascript which I IE Develop Tools not able to
update,
This drop down manu will disappear when I click on any other
thing on the screen, so other's will disappear when my mouse leave the
manu.

I know firefox has some extention are more dynamicly show you
the object detail just by mouse over. But my application only support
IE, it won't even let me open the page if I us firefox.

Does anyone has this kind experiance before? Please give a point.

Thanks

Regards,
Jonathan Ni