    object is used, as in this.hourarray()

    Any ideas on what the problem is?
    , Sep 21, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > I have some javascript functions in an xslt file. Everything works and
    > produces the desired html, except when using the visual studio
    > debugger which gives the error "objects of type 'Script1' do not have
    > such a member" and references the line and column where the "this"
    > object is used, as in this.hourarray()

    Do you use JavaScript in the resulting HTML document of an XSLT
    transformation or do you use JavaScript to implement extension functions
    for your XSLT stylesheet? The latter is only possible if the XSLT
    processor supports that and while both MSXML and .NET
    XslTransform/XslCompiledTransform support script in stylesheet the
    object models used differ.

    Which version of Visual Studio do you use? Can you post a URL where the
    problem occurs?

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Sep 22, 2007

    I use JavaScript to implement extension functions
    in the XSLT stylesheet and am using VS 20005

    On Sep 22, 6:07 am, Martin Honnen <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I have some javascript functions in an xslt file. Everything works and
    > > produces the desired html, except when using the visual studio
    > > debugger which gives the error "objects of type 'Script1' do not have
    > > such a member" and references the line and column where the "this"
    > > object is used, as in this.hourarray()

    > Do you use JavaScript in the resulting HTML document of an XSLT
    > transformation or do you use JavaScript to implement extension functions
    > for your XSLT stylesheet? The latter is only possible if the XSLT
    > processor supports that and while both MSXML and .NET
    > XslTransform/XslCompiledTransform support script in stylesheet the
    > object models used differ.
    >
    > Which version of Visual Studio do you use? Can you post a URL where the
    > problem occurs?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Martin Honnen
    > http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    , Sep 22, 2007
  4. wrote:
    > I use JavaScript to implement extension functions
    > in the XSLT stylesheet and am using VS 20005

    Can you show us the code that gives the error?
    With Visual Studio 2005 the XSLT processor is
    System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform and you use JScript.NET as the
    scripting language and furthermore you script the .NET framework APIs.
    See <URL:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/wxaw5z5e(VS.80).aspx>
    for the types used in the .NET framework when you pass an XPath/XSLT
    type to an extension function.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/