Javascript / IE6 Annoyance

David Baxter

Hi group,

I'm using a simple piece of Javascript for a button rollover. This works
just fine in Firefox and IE. But, IE throws up one of its "To protect
your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this file..." blah blah
errors.

Is there any way of getting around this, to stop this error from showing
up? I don't mean just on my machine - I know that much. I'm asking if
there's something I can stick in the code to stop IE from throwing up
this error.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Dylan Parry

David said:
Is there any way of getting around this, to stop this error from showing
up?

No. It's a browser setting. You could try using CSS for the rollovers
instead though.