    slebetman Guest

    Just wondering. Is the javascript interpreter (ExtendScript) on-topic
    here?

    slebetman, Jan 6, 2010

  2. slebetman

    slebetman Guest

    On Jan 6, 11:31 pm, slebetman <> wrote:
    > Just wondering. Is the javascript interpreter (ExtendScript) on-topic
    > here?

    Sorry, what I meant to say was: is the javascript interpreter in Adobe
    Photoshop on-topic here?

    slebetman, Jan 6, 2010

  3. slebetman wrote:

    > slebetman wrote:
    >> Just wondering. Is the javascript interpreter (ExtendScript) on-topic
    >> here?

    > Sorry, what I meant to say was: is the javascript interpreter in Adobe
    > Photoshop on-topic here?

    Obviously generally yes (it's in the name), but as with any _ECMAScript_
    implementation you better check out the newsgroup or Web forum dealing with
    the respective API if your question is more API- and less language-specific
    (it is only that there is no DOM-specific newsgroup and the DOM is the most
    common application of ECMAScript implementations, so we discuss that here).

    For example, Adobe provides a variety of user support and community
    facilities:

    <http://www.adobe.com/go/gn_supp>
    <http://www.adobe.com/go/gn_comm>

    PointedEars