Javascript include files on Pocket IE (PIE)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by rwoo_98@yahoo.com, Oct 3, 2005.

  1. Guest

    1. Sep 30, 10:07 am show options

    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer
    From: - Find messages by this author
    Date: 30 Sep 2005 07:07:51 -0700
    Subject: Javascript include files on Pocket IE (PIE)
    original | Remove | Report Abuse

    I have a mobile page with some javascript. I am attempting to use a
    common utilities javascript file located on another web application.

    I found a message about <javascript src=???> being supported on PIE
    2002 and above. I got it to work using relative src file. However, I
    could not get it to work using an http address.
    It works when I use IE or Firefox, so the syntax should be correct.

    The following works:
    <ScriptTemplate>
    <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"
    src="include/global.js"></script>
    <script language="JavaScript">
    somefunction in global.js
    </script>
    </ScriptTemplate>

    Could not get this to work. Is it supported?
    src="http://domain.com/include/global.js"></script>
    <script language="JavaScript">
    somefunction in global.js
    </script>