javascript library for dragable iframe/div needed

sagar

Hello friends,

I am developing a AJAX based IM application. For this is need a
Javascript Library to built iframe/div based dragable windows in a
page. I will need multiple windows (for chat, offline users, online
users) in the same page.

Can some one suggest a Javascript library which can be used for my
project.

Thanks in advance,
Sagar

Matt Kruse

sagar said:
I am developing a AJAX based IM application. For this is need a
Javascript Library to built iframe/div based dragable windows in a
page.

Dragging iframes involves some challenges which dragging divs does not. The
mouse can leave the iframe window and enter the parent window while
dragging, forcing your code to track movements in one or more windows. My
code here attempts to handle these cases:
http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/lib/dragiframe/