javascript library functions not loaded after going from cookielessto cookies?

Liam

We recently decided to go from cookieless to cookies, changing
web.config to read cookieless=false.

Since making that change, I've noticed that javascript functions kept in
included libraries are not available. They'd been working for over a
year. The libraries are included in the <HEAD> of the HTML page:

<script language="javascript" src="../inc/utils.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

The functions in the libraries are invoked in the body of the page.
Typical. But the functions don't seem to exist, as if the libraries are
not being loaded. When I cut and paste the function from the library
into the body of the page itself, things work.

Why would going from cookieless to cookies have an effect on the loading
of javascript libraries? Would the following cache directives in
Page_Load in code-behind be causing the problem?

Response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTime.Now)
Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache)

Thanks
Liam

George Ter-Saakov

The URL has changed.
If before you have

mysite.com/{cookielesspageguiod}/aaaa.aspx and
.../inc/utils.js" has been resolver by browser to mysite.com/inc/utils.js

Now you have mysite.com/aaaa.aspx and ../inc/utils does not make sense.

George.