    Can I have something on my page to fix/correct or refuse entry?

    Regards

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Aug 20, 2005

  2. Sid Ismail

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Sid Ismail quothed:

    > Hi
    >
    > Can someone help me please?
    >
    > Someone has a link to my page:
    > >South African Bridge Federation</a>

    > I hate that! Not only do they mess with people's browser-size, but
    > the address url is also missing. Real yuk.
    >
    > Can I have something on my page to fix/correct or refuse entry?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Sid

    Off the top o' me head, it should be something as simple as:

    if (opener) window.close();

    I used to play with windows a lot and will did into the ol' archives if
    the former fails.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 20, 2005

  3. Sid Ismail

    Guest

    Sid Ismail wrote:

    > Can I have something on my page to fix/correct or refuse entry?

    Do it server-side. This is easy in .htaccess (if you're under Apache)
    or you can use some server-side scripting to look at HTTP_REFERER
    , Aug 22, 2005