JavaScript Marquee/Text Scroll

michaaal

Does anyone know of a JavaScript that will do a marquee type text scrolling
like the one on this page...

http://www.rentacoder.com

The one on the above link uses the <marquee> HTML tags, and I realize that I
could use these, however, I heard that these are native to IE and are
incompatible with other browsers. I figured that JavaScript would be a
better way to go when accomplishing something like this.

Any ideas?

Harag

Does anyone know of a JavaScript that will do a marquee type text scrolling
like the one on this page...

http://www.rentacoder.com

The one on the above link uses the <marquee> HTML tags, and I realize that I
could use these, however, I heard that these are native to IE and are
incompatible with other browsers. I figured that JavaScript would be a
better way to go when accomplishing something like this.

Any ideas?

try.

http://javascript.internet.com/

HTH