JavaScript menu problem in Mozilla Firefox

Paul Bicknell

Hi there,

I'm currently involved in the development of a website which uses a
JavaScript pulldown menu. The menu works fine in Internet Explorer and
Netscape browsers but does not display properly in the Mozilla Firefox
browser. The website can be viewed at
http://csip.dev.sellingideasdevelopment.com/

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

kaeli

Hi there,

I'm currently involved in the development of a website which uses a
JavaScript pulldown menu. The menu works fine in Internet Explorer and
Netscape browsers but does not display properly in the Mozilla Firefox
browser. The website can be viewed at
http://csip.dev.sellingideasdevelopment.com/

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

I'd love to help, but I can't right-click.
I'm not going to muck around after someone prevented right-clicking. It's how
I access all my firefox extensions for debugging as well as how I prefer to
navigate. It also provides a great view-source that would have helped me
debug.
Turn that off and you turn ME off. I won't be back to a site that does that
BS. Unless I want to steal their stuff, in which case I use my handy-dandy
firefox extension to disable all script in a page with one click. ;)

Stephen Chalmers

Paul Bicknell said:
Hi there,

I'm currently involved in the development of a website which uses a
JavaScript pulldown menu. The menu works fine in Internet Explorer and
Netscape browsers but does not display properly in the Mozilla Firefox
browser. The website can be viewed at
http://csip.dev.sellingideasdevelopment.com/

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul
The problem seems to lie with the fixed dimensions of the layers being
generated, in that they appear to be overlaying each other, thus isolating
the menubar links. At lower resolutions this mangles the basic layout, let
alone the menu functionality.